Estimated duration: 4 hs.
Reception at Mendoza. Guide’s introduction, instructive talk and information about details of the trekking. Equipment checking. Transportation to Potrerillos. Lunch. Four –hour trekking up to El Salto Cascade (2900 meters above sea level). Camp set up. Dinner and night.
Estimated duration: 4 hs.
Breakfast. We will start a 5 hour trekking along the El Salto Gully up to the Ianigla shelter (3600 meters above sea level), where we will have lunch. Return and visit to the Jerome Craft Brewing. Beer tasting. Transportation back to Mendoza. Dinner and night.
The itinerary is presented as a model to follow and we try to respect it. Nevertheless, it could be modified by the people in charge of the trekking if the weather changes or force majeure cases that may put the group security in danger.
To confirm reservations ANDEMARA requests an advance, which can be sent by bank transfer (ask for details) or through the online payment system PayPal - www.paypal.com - (through which you can use credit card or electronic transfer) . The balance must be paid once arrived in Mendoza, before starting the adventure of your choice.
If you found a schedule that works for you, but do not want to miss the experience Andemara. Ask us have the solution ... We set an adventure for you.
Cancellations must be notified in writing at least 30 days before the departure date. In that case, the advance received will remain a credit to the client for 2 years (retaining 15% for administrative costs). Upon credit utilization will be taken as valid sales prices in effect at the time of rebooking.
• Assistance in Mendoza to buy high altitude food and to hire the necessary equipment. .
• Assistance to hire our personal equipment or clothes.
• Careful storage of your luggage in Mendoza.
You may leave the entire luggage you won’t use during your trekking in our offices. We will take care of it.
• Mendoza / Vallecitos /Mendoza transportation.
• High mountain guides: One professional bilingual high mountain guide per three or four participants. We accompany you along all your high mountain activity since you are in Mendoza city until returning to it.
• High mountain and on-the-way food.
• Security Equipment: In all our activities ,the guides carry VHF radios, satellite phones, first aid kits, technical equipment, etc. (The different security elements are specific for every activity and will be used for the benefit of the complete group).
• Summit and Participation certificate signed by the expedition guide and the company CEO
We will hand you a certificate of participation in our adventure signed by the expedition guide and Andemara CEO.
• Heaters and fuel
According to the number of participants in the expeditions we may use gas heaters of the Camping Gas type or benzine MSR ones with fuel provision for the complete trip.
• Double base mountain tent
• High altitude camps load carriage service.
Personal equipment carriage service (maximum weight: 20 kilograms). Cost: $600. This includes the Vallecitos – Piedra Grande – Salto de Agua – Vallecitos stretches.
• Assistance in Mendoza after the adventure trekking..
• Personal Equipment. Sleeping bag
• Extras Cost Those extra expenses as food or drinks separate from those described in the itinerary should be payed by you, not being included.
• Abandonment Cost of Expedition In case the passenger leaves the trail for any reason will have to be responsible for the extra costs.